Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty! Clothes and Accessories I Can't Live Without.

Down East Basics T-Shirts. Their camisoles are also the best you can get. I spend tons shopping on their website, and I freaking love these tees. I have them in at least 25 colors and varieties.



From HSN, Technibond® Torqued Circle Pendant in yellow gold. Gorgeous and shiny, my go-to gold necklace.



Adorable and cool peace sign necklace in silver by Jessica Hicks. If I could afford the gold one, I'd get that, too.



Ariat Fatbaby boots. If you don't see why these are cool, I just don't understand you at all.



Lucky Brand Jeans, handbags. I buy these off Ebay to save me a good fifty bucks or so, but I think they're worth retail price. Nice soft leather, it gets better with use and aging. I have this specific bag in tan, and many other bags by this company. Right now I want that slouchy hobo like the one on "Weeds."

No comments:

Post a Comment