Sunday, August 9, 2009

Things I Love...That Make Me Gorgeous.

Estee Lauder Youth Dew Bath Oil-I hardly ever get the time to have a long, hot bath. When I do, I always use this stuff. It's so earthy, sexy, interesting and complicated. It makes the whole bathroom smell amazing, and it lingers on my skin until I shower again.




Trader Joe's Shea Butter bar soap. For about three bucks, you get a huge bar of creamy, fresh, clean bubbly fun. I can't live without it.




Tom Ford Black Violet is my ultimate fragrance. It's so sexy, musky, and unique. It also costs a freaking fortune. For hot days, I've been enjoying the Bigelow Lemon, available at Bath and Body Works. Also, Sensuous is a nice warm scent for evening or a cooler day.







Act mouthwash, bubble gum flavor. I'm obsessed with mouthwash, because I have weird teeth that are prone to cavities. Dentists always tell me this is the best brand to use, but I don't like swishing for 30-60 seconds with most washes. This, however, tastes just like bubblegum. Yum!




MoroccanOil is giving me the best hair days EVER, even with the pain in the ass glass bottle.




DHC-Love them. Mild Body Shampoo is sweet and fresh, Cleansing Oil removes makeup without making your eyes burn, and White Sunscreen protects with Titanium and Zinc Oxide, but is never greasy or thick.









Aquaphor fixes everything, I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment