Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here We Are Now, Entertain Us.

What I'm into for amusing myself. I use and abuse Netflix on a daily basis, and am in love with being able to view stuff on their website. I also watch my favorite shows on Hulu (remember, we have no cable, satellite, digital converter box...read that entry, people!!). So, I read and watch DVDs and workout and surf the Net. Right now, my obsessions are:

The public library (this isn't a photo of my library, but how much do I lust after this one?!). How can you not enjoy a place that just lets you take their stuff via the honor system (okay, there's a card, and they'll track you down with their thugs if you haven't paid your fines, but you get the idea). I take the kids a few times a month for new books for all of us. We also enjoy all their free entertainment-storytime, jugglers, magicians, etc. Librarians rule.




Oh Weeds, you are my crack addiction. I started watching the first 2 seasons on Netflix, in a totally random way. The site recommended this show based on something else I'd rented, and I got hooked instantly. Season 3 had to be mailed to me, and I'm about halfway through the season 4 episodes. Mary Louise Parker is just so hot and amazing, and I love the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment